sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2016

Terror and fraud in Germany, gave Daniel Fucs blog

Only on the morning of the 1st of January got to talk to the principal involved, Eduardo Pereira dos Reis, in the events that took place in Regensburg, Germany. For peace of all, Eduardo was already on the way home in Sao Paulo, coming from the airport.
Below are the main points of our conversation, where you can feel the revolt of the Brazilian boxer and the moments of anguish and terror has gone through.

DF: Good morning Eduardo. I tried yesterday with you in Germany, but could not. Sorry to call you so early, but the concern of all is that you are well and landed in Brazil. From the first post I wrote, there was a general commotion with their situation.
RE: Thank Fucs. If I knew it was for me to play in the fight would not have accepted the proposal to fight the Yavuz Ertuerk. The Katzenelson did not tell me anything.

DF: Wait a minute. Let's do it by steps. Who contacted you?
ER: The contact was made by Mauro Katzenelson. But the main intermediary was such a Modesto Tito, an Argentine who made contact with the Mauro.

DF: Who said you could not take a coach?
ER: It was Katzenelson. I have not had contact with the Modesto. I explained to Katzenelson I needed to take my coach, it is those who know me. Days later he returned and said he spoke to Modesto, but there was no way. The Modesto would like my coach and an Argentine and could not get another pass.

DF: I noticed in your posts before the fight, you find yourself up in the meals. I wrote earlier about this. Why did you take to travel under these conditions?
ER: I watched a few fights of the Turkish boxer. I knew I would beat him. It was a chance to put me well internationally.

DF: I do not understand how they want to challenge for a world title Ertuerk with that boxing submitted. How was your arrival in Regensburg?
ER: I was surprised to learn it was an intercontinental IBF title and that would be played in the super featherweight division and not at lightweight as was agreed. The payment of the scholarship was not for the title shot. I accepted anyway and the lowest weight was no problem because I was weighing very close to the super feathers.

DF: Since you spoke on the stock exchange, please explain exactly what was agreed.
ER: It was agreed six thousand US dollars, of which I should deliver a thousand a Katzenelson. It turns out that the promoter of the event, Dalibor Ban, after the fight, seeing my frustration with what happened, said he would pay me 10 thousand. But the combined was 6 mil. He made a phone call and was ordered not to pay me 10,000 because I had not played me.

DF: Whose orders? He was the promoter. Tells this story best.
ER: As I understand it, there was a combination with Tito Modesto to take an Argentine to play. I went there to project myself in boxing and not to play me. If I had known that combined would not have agreed to the fight. Who was coming with the money was Ertuerk sponsor.

DF: What was the position of Tito Modesto?
ER: The Modesto Tito did not travel. He sent in its place a Daniel Taddia name of person who was in my corner.

DF: Leveraging citing the Taddia. You were clearly winning the race. I wrote the second text I wrote on this adventure I saw a person in the audience (white coat with Turkish flag) off from the fight and staring at the Taddia just before the end of the fight. The coach was false with towel in hand waiting for the best time to play it and close combat.
ER: Fucs in the dressing room I asked Taddia reason to have done it. The answer was a shock. Taddia told me that if I had not thrown in the towel I did not come to São Paulo. He explained that the Ertuerk sponsor was the Turkish mafia. And I was surprised that I did not know it was for me to play.

DF: How was the payment of the scholarship?
ER: It was not. The next day they asked me if I would rather receive in dollars or euros. I replied that I could be in euros. They took me to a place where I waited and returned saying that the bank was closed (NR: The question is mine) (?). Then led me to a strange place saying it would take money from a loan shark. At the airport they said they only managed to 2000 euros.
(NR: 2000 euros equivalent to $ 2,171)

DF: And what happened?
ER: I said I wanted my whole cash. I invited him to dinner outside the airport. I went into despair and felt the tears streaming down. At that point I just thought I'd get on the plane and go back to Brazil. I did not have in Brazil the idea I was getting into. I believed in the invitation and people

DF: And the payment?
ER: They said they would deposit in my account later. My biggest concern at that time was to return to Brazil. I returned empty-handed.

DF: Eduardo, I know you're tired, stressed, bored and you need rest. I am very sorry it happened. I'm talking to people and to try to publicize the event, including internationally. Is it OK if I disclose this our conversation or pass on your phone number for serious people who will try to somehow help?
ER: Fucs, this must be disclosed. It must have occurred in the past with other people. You can not keep happening. Thank you for the attention you had me from the beginning of the problem.

In a few decades that milito in boxing, I heard many absurd reports occurring in the sport. Most involving bad or negligent business intermediaries and no worries about the careers of those who trust in them. But it was hard to hold the emotion with the story of Eduardo.

For years I am denouncing the abuse that make Brazilian boxers. As a result, I have enemies and rarely read any journalist in the area to oppose this kind of situation. And who spoke, he went back on the first complaint.

What would have happened if I had not followed the postings Eduardo dos Reis from the athlete arrived in Germany, studied German newspapers and posted on detailed texts what was happening with the Brazilian? The answer? It would be an unknown event or fall by the wayside.

The year is starting. I know that anytime I will read again the bravado "Bora to another Brazilian victory."
It's time to put a stop!
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOOGLE +

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

FINAL DA COPA DOS CAMPEÕES-BAHIA!

Parabéns à todos envolvidos no projeto!! Nesta quarta feira/01/05/24 aconteceu a final da copa dos campeões -BA. Elevando o nível do pugilis...